WE Games Wood Block Stacking Tower that Tumbles Down When you Play (12 Inch when Packaged)487010
Put your steady hand and balancing skills to the test by carefully removing wooden blocks from the tower one at a time. A great game that is simple to learn and everyone in the family can participate. Includes one wooden die to be rolled for determining who goes first. Suspenseful and exciting with guaranteed laughs! SMART IDEA ALERT: Because of the beautiful craftsmanship of this game, this has quickly become a wedding favorite! It has been used in lieu of a guest book. Guests sign their names or write words of advice to the newly weds to be read and enjoyed each time the game is played for years to come. We love that idea!
- A wooden block stacking game
- Includes 54 wooden blocks and a wooden box for secure and easy storage of the game
- Game measures 12 x 3.875 x 3.625 inches
- Pieces measure 3 x 1 x .5 inches
- Two wooden dice and instructions included