Grand Staunton Chess Set & Wooden Box – Tournament Size Weighted Pieces & Walnut Board – 19 in.
This set meets the World Chess Federation’s (FIDE) height, weight, and proportions standards for tournament play. The wooden tournament Walnut board measures 19 inch with 2 inch squares in dark brown and natural. The gracefully formed tournament pieces are solid Shesham and Kari wood in traditional Staunton style have a 3 3/4 inch king with a 1 3/8 inch base diameter. Felt bottoms make the weighted pieces glide across the beautiful board surface. The pieces have been made by expert craftsman and are hand polished. This tournament set is a perfect blend of traditional appeal and fine quality without the big price.
- Staunton style chess pieces are weighted & handpolished – crafted from sheesham & kari wood
- King measures 3.75 in. with 1.38 in. diameter base – pieces collectively weigh 2.2 lbs.
- Walnut veneer board with rounded corners
- Board measures 19 x 19 x 0.5 in. with 2 in. squares
- Includes 32 chessmen in wooden box with latch – box measures 11.75 x 9.25 x 2.75 inches
We Also Recommend
Tournament Chess Pack – Staunton Pieces with Vinyl Board and Tote
Regular price $1495 $14.95