Bobby Fischer Green Tournament Roll-up Chess Board - Vinyl
- TRAVEL MAT: This flexible, yet sturdy roll up board is great for the traveler and easily stored. Complete with algebraic notation on the perimeter of the squares to simplify lessons and study past games. Full sized board measures 20 in. with 2.25 in. squares.
- HIGH QUALITY: This green and white chess board is made of tear-resistant vinyl, which is easily wiped clean. Considered the standard for tournament play, it is a favorite for chess clubs and scholastic chess programs.
- TOURNAMENT READY: This chess mat meets the World Chess Federation’s (FIDE) and the US Chess Federation (USCF) proportions standards for tournament play.
- GOOD FOR YOU: The benefits of chess are enormous. Children who partake in chess boost their critical thinking, problem solving, spatial awareness and socialization skills, making it a great addition to any classroom or household.
- BOBBY FISCHER: American-born prodigy and chess writer Bobby Fischer is considered by many to be the greatest chess player of all time. At age 15, Fischer was the youngest grandmaster and the youngest World Championship candidate. He became the eleventh World Chess Champion when he won the match in 1972 against USSR’s Boris Spassky which was publicized as a Cold War confrontation. Bobby Fischer made numerous lasting contributions to chess during his lifetime.
We Also Recommend
100% Silicone Tournament Chess Mat in Assorted Colors - 20 Inch Board - by WE Games
Regular price $995 $9.95