Civil War Chessmen - Pewter011735
For all you history buffs out there: What is arguably the greatest war in American history? Yes, it's the Civil War, and is captured in these intricately made chessmen. These beautifully crafted gold and silver pewter chessmen are sure to be a hit with your friends and family, whether they're from the north or the south! Create an heirloom and start a new tradition with this gorgeous set!
- Civil War theme chess pieces
- Pieces are sculpted from pewter
- King measures 3.38 in. with 1.06 in. diameter base
- Pieces collectively weigh 6.4 lbs.
- Includes 32 chessmen with felt bottoms
We Also Recommend
WE Games Staunton Tournament Chess Pieces in Assorted Colors - Plastic with 3.75 inch king - Half Set
Best Value Staunton tournament chess pieces - black and cream plastic chessmen with 3.75 inch king