Chess Player's Bag - In Assorted Colors
Based on the old Excalibur Chess Bag – a mainstay of the 1980’s and 90’s.
- External pockets on the corners. Fits a 4” side of chess pieces in each pocket with double queens! Nice because you do not have to open the bag to get what you need.
- External clock pocket in the middle (between the 2 piece pouches). Also fits the hardcover chess scorebook and the pencils.
- Full zipper board pocket on the bottom – Fits any size roll up chess board 20” or under.
- Super strong stitching and construction
- Heavy duty shoulder strap.
Chess Bag Size Chart
|Chess Player's Bag||Deluxe Chess Bag With Shoulder Strap|
|Piece Pocket||6" x 5"||7.25" x 6" x 2.75"|
|Clock Pocket||10.25" x 5.5"||9" x 6" x 2.5"|
|Strap Length||31.75" - 44.5"||31.75" - 44.5"|
incredible bag and something special for any chess fan wanting to carry around a set for some cool exciting games, definitely recommend!
it was a really nice bag and helped a lot for my set, definitely gives me an old era type of feeling which enjoy especially along with classic pieces for tournament games as well. really good setup for anyone who is experienced and would love to travel or simply carry around for fun blitz/tournament games