WE Games Ultimate Tournament Staunton Chessmen with 3.75 Inch King & Triple Weight over 3.9 lbs044037
Clearance Sale!! - Product is being sold as is - No returns
WE Games proudly brings you the Ultimate Tournament Chess Pieces giving the chess player the ultimate experience! The chessmen are designed for the chess player in mind with a 3.75 inch king and extra chunky pawns. The pieces are more than triple weight at 3.9 pounds giving the pieces a great feeling in the hand and preventing them from being tipped over during play. These pieces feature a premier weighting system designed to last longer than other weighted chess sets giving them additional protection to keep the weights from loosening up or falling out. These chessmen combine the traditional Staunton style with the durability of plastic. They are triple weighted with felt bottoms and feature black and ivory pieces. The Staunton design has become the standard for tournament play. The pieces are easily distinguishable making for easier game play. Knights are made to resemble the head and neck of a horse. Kings are the tallest pieces featuring a cross atop a closed crown. Queens are slightly smaller than the kings, and feature a coronet topped with a small ball. Rooks feature castle battlements, and bishops resemble a liturgical headdress of a western church. Pawns are the smallest and are topped by a large ball. The pieces which represent humans (the king, queen, bishop, and pawn) feature a collar which separates the body from the head design. These will be enjoyed for years to come.
• Meets all US Chess Federation and FIDE world standards for chess play.
• Triple weighted. This set weighs in at over 3.9lbs!
• Premier weighting system designed to last longer than other weighted chess sets. Additional protection to keep the weights from loosening up or falling out.
• Complete set of 34 pieces (includes 2 extra queens) - Cream color is different than other sets off white.
• Designed for the tournament player. 3.75 inch King with chunky pawns. Great feel while playing.